"Imagination is the thinking of creation"

George Bernard Shaw

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Glimmer Mist is the same great product with a Fabulous NEW Look!

For those that don't know - I am addicted to Glimmer mist. I try to use it on anything I create now. They have just updated their look and adding lots of new products and colors. I can't wait for CHA to be able to see everything (I am not attending this one, but I have plans in place to attend in January)

Copied from their blog "Bet you didn’t know that ALL of the bottles of Glimmer Mist are hand labeled? Glimmer Mist is made right in a warehouse in Loveland, Co. And each bottle is mixed, bottled, and labeled by crafters. To make things easier on our staff, they have decided to change the look one last time. Their bottles will now have a screen printed label to help out their bottle crew (and to prevent them from getting Carpal Tunnel!). They bottle over 10,000 bottles a week."

I personally have over 40 colors and store them in an awesome sterilite box from Wal-Mart. They are close at hand at home and go to any crops I attend.

We (Croppin' Train) have a new shipment of about 50 colors coming in anyday now.

Check out all the colors and products at the Tattered Angels site at www.mytatteredangels.com

No comments: