"Imagination is the thinking of creation"

George Bernard Shaw

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's


Saturday, my nephew and I made his Valentine's. He is four and loves to stamp. Sometimes he starts telling me how to stamp which is pretty funny since I have stamped a few more years then him. :)
Anyway, we used Pun Fun and he stamped them with Night of Navy and colored then with regular crayons. He also glued some of them together (the top and bottom one in the picture) but since we used a glue stick, at some point he said it was disgusting. Well, I am not a glue stick fan so I have to agree with him but I become the officail gluer that night. Then I punched two holes in the cards using the crop-a-dile and stuck a Tootsie Pop in them. He was supposed to write his name on them but said he was too tired and laid down on the couch. Hopefully his mom and him will do some every night this week. If not, he will just be a secret admirer to his whole class. ha ha

No comments: